How do I make a donation in honor of someone?

You can make a donation by phone at 1-877-478-0100 or by mail at Prison Fellowship, 44180 Riverside Parkway, Lansdowne, VA  20176.  Please include information indicating the name and address of your honoree along with the occasion if appropriate, i.e. birthday or anniversary.  We will send a letter notifying them that a donation was made in their name; we do not include the donation dollar amount in the letter.

If you would like to have your donation designated for a specific Prison Fellowship program such as Angel Tree Christmas, Angel Tree Camping, or PF Academies, please include that request also.  If no specific designation is made, the gift will be put where it is most needed.


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.