Can you give our church the same families as we had last year?

Our Angel Tree Specialists make every effort to assign the children who are enrolled to the same church as the previous year, if they still live in your preferred delivery areas. Please call us at 800-55-ANGEL (26435) and we will connect you with your Angel Tree Specialist knows you would like to serve the same families again. If the incarcerated parent has signed those children up for this year, every effort will be made to assign them to you again.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.