My husband (son, brother...) is in prison, can I enroll my children (grandchildren, nieces and nephews) in Angel Tree Christmas?

Angel Tree is a program designed to serve children and families of the incarcerated, and our process starts with the incarcerated parent or parental figure. The applications are distributed to the prison chaplains in June and the prisoner must request an application from the chaplain. The prisoner parent(al figure) completes the application and returns it to the chaplain so that the chaplain can provide them to Prison Fellowship by the postmarked deadline of October 1, 2023.

 The prisoner parent(al figure) must be legally allowed to contact their child(ren).

Please feel free to let your loved one know about Angel Tree. If they do not have Angel Tree available in their facility, you can email us with the mailing information and we can send an application to him or her. If you need assistance with Christmas, we encourage you to check with your local church or school counselor for local resources and with national agencies.

Was this article helpful?
4 out of 7 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.