My husband (son, brother...) is in prison, can I enroll my children (grandchildren, nieces and nephews) in Angel Tree Christmas?

Angel Tree is a program designed to serve children and families of the incarcerated, and our process starts with the incarcerated parent. The applications are distributed to the prison chaplains in June and the prisoner parent must request an application from the chaplain. The prisoner parent completes the application and returns it to the chaplain so that the chaplain can provide them to Prison Fellowship by the postmarked deadline of September 3, 2019.

 The prisoner parent must be the father, mother, stepfather or stepmother of the child(ren) and must be legally allowed to contact their child(ren).

You might want to contact local agencies and organizations in your area that may be able to help you with Christmas for your children. If you need assistance with Christmas, we encourage you to check with your local church or school counselor for local resources.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.