For 2.7 million children in the U.S., their story may be filled with the abandonment, loneliness and shame that comes from having a mom or dad in prison. For many, it may also include following their parents down the same destructive road to incarceration. Angel Tree®, a program of Prison Fellowship, reaches out to the children of prisoners and their families with the love of Christ. This unique program gives you an opportunity to share God's love by helping to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the families of prisoners.
- How do I download and print my family list?
- How do I take more children to serve for my Angel Tree Christmas Program?
- How do I order materials for Angel Tree from the Angel Tree Resource Center
- I am a Coordinator and I forgot my password/can't log in
- Can I use the Angel Tree logo on our website/newsletter/t-shirt/signage, etc?
- The children and caregivers don't seem to appreciate the gifts or do not look needy at all.
- I heard on the radio (received a letter) saying it costs $30.00 to sponsor a child for Angel Tree. But my church is buying the gift. Why the difference?
- My husband (son, brother...) is in prison, can I enroll my children (grandchildren, nieces and nephews) in Angel Tree Christmas?
- There is a restraining order against the incarcerated parent, and Angel Tree has contacted me for the parent to give the child a gift. Don't you screen the applicants?
- How much does it cost to send a child to camp?
- Do you place trees in other locations besides churches? I am looking for an Angel Tree so I can pick out an Angel.
- Are the gifts we buy for the children tax deductible?