For 2.7 million children in the U.S., their story may be filled with the abandonment, loneliness and shame that comes from having a mom or dad in prison. For many, it may also include following their parents down the same destructive road to incarceration. Angel Tree®, a program of Prison Fellowship, reaches out to the children of prisoners and their families with the love of Christ. This unique program gives you an opportunity to share God's love by helping to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the families of prisoners.
- How does a prison facility participate in Angel Tree Christmas?
- How do I enroll my church to participate in Angel Tree Christmas?
- We are interested in Angel Tree. Are there children available in my area?
- I have a prisoner who says he/she signs up every year, but the children don't always get presents. Why not?
- When will my church get the names of the children we've registered for?
- A child who had been signed up is not eligible because the applicant prisoner is not the parent, but a family friend, grandparent, uncle, etc. What should we do?
- How much does it cost to send a child to camp?
- Do you place trees in other locations besides churches? I am looking for an Angel Tree so I can pick out an Angel.
- Are the gifts we buy for the children tax deductible?
- Why is there a cost to sponsor an Angel Tree child if my church is buying the child's gift?
- Donating to Angel Tree
- How do I register my child for your Angel Tree Christmas Program?